All workers can take a break because Labor Weekend begins tomorrow. It precedes Labor Day, the national holiday which is celebrated every first Monday of September. This year it will be on September 2nd and employees all over the United States will get a day off. In the spirit of celebrating this day we have prepared a special promotion with plenty of free spins.
To get it you have to let us know what your dream job is. You can write your thoughts in a comment below this post, as well as your Casino Brango username till Tuesday, September 3rd. Then we will choose the three most creative answers and announce the winners. They will get free spins no matter if they had the last free action on their account. The good news is also that we will reward with 10 free spins all other participants who engage in this promotion and haven’t already got some free promotion. Non-depositors should try their luck on another occasion.
When we talk about rewards, it’s time to uncover them.
- 1st place – 100 free spins, with $100 max cash out and 40x wagering
- 2nd place – 50 free spins with $50 max cash out and 40x wagering
- 3rd place – 25 free spins, with $50 max cash out and 40x wagering
Please read valid standard free spins promotion terms, to avoid misunderstandings.
- Promotion is available only for depositors.
- No two free money promotions are available between deposit.
- Promotion may only be claimed once per person/account/household/IP Address.
- Free Spin must be wagered 40x on non-progressive slot games only before a withdrawal can be made.
- Maximum cash-out is set to $/€/AUD 50
- Withdrawal may only be processed after your account has been verified. If a deposit has never been made, “Verification Deposit” will be required prior to any withdrawal.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€/AUD 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.
Editor’s Note: By writing comments on the blog you agree with publishing it on our social media profiles.