On a beautiful 4th of July evening, a wealthy older lady hosted a party at her mansion. She has been a widow for many years. However, she still held some of her husband’s belongings close to her heart and did not want to get rid of them. Eventually, someone stole one of the pieces and your job is to get 4th of July free spins for solving the theft.
The husband was a well-known collector of fine art and a prominent member of the society, many believed that he kept very valuable artifacts in his home safe which his widow inherited. The widow used to host parties now and then and the interest in them has always been great. This year, she decided to narrow the circle of visitors as she was getting weaker and older. Therefore, eventually she invited the closest circle of friends, the people she usually enjoyed long talks with, accompanied by bottles of the finest wines.
There was an older math professor – the family’s long-term friend. His plus one was a young attractive and aspiring lady Chef, his fiancee. The widow also invited her son and daughter-in-law. They were art gallery owners. Next, she sent an invitation to her late husband’s secretary– as they kept in touch because the secretary was a lady of confidence and the two women shared interests.
While they drank their lemonades in the backyard, just before dinner, the widow remembered she forgot to take her pills. She went into the house and was in there for a few moments. Then she called the secretary to join her upstairs. When the two ladies returned, they both appeared shocked. Namely, the host realized that the very valuable Atlas was missing from the study. And she knew that the collection was there before the guests came. So, she called the police and our Investigator was on his way.
Investigator came to the scene and found a very disturbed circle of friends and a widow who could not believe what had just happened. Her late husband kept a $300,000 worth William Faden’s North American Atlas, featuring the events of the American Revolution. Everybody thought that he must have hidden it somewhere, but he used to keep it in plain sight.
The Policemen searched both the property and the guests and as they were not able to find the Atlas anywhere, the Investigator asked the guests about their movements around the property during that night. These are their answers:
- Math professor: “I was at the backyard the whole time. I played with the dog.”
- The Chef: “I was here outside the entire evening. Actually, I only came in for a moment to help out with the catering. The host ordered some food from my restaurant and I helped the delivery guy to bring it all in. I also saw them off.”
- The son: “The only time I went into the house tonight was when I needed to go to the bathroom. It is upstairs, next to my parents’ bedroom. The study is close by, but I swear the God I did not enter. I would never…”
- The son’s wife: “I went into the house to help unpack the food and I was in the kitchen the whole time.”
- The secretary: “Ever since I arrived here tonight, I chatted with our lovely host outside and I did not enter the house until she invited me in to see it for myself that the Atlas was missing. She needed someone to confirm that the Atlas was usually kept right there on the desk.”
Investigator quickly concluded who the thief was and where the Atlas ended up. Can you guess it as well? Leave a comment with your username in the comments section below this post. You have the chance to get 4th of July free spins and spin your way into celebration!
Terms of the promotion:
- Promotion is available only for depositors.
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Promotion will last until July 8th, 2020.
- Free spins will be processed within a week upon the end of the promotion.
- No two free money promotions available between deposit.
- Only players who guess correctly will receive 50 FREE SPINS as a reward.
- One person/account/household/IP Address may claim this promotion only once.
- You need to wager free spins winnings 45x before a withdrawal.
- Maximum cash-out is $/€ 50.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In the interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€/AUD 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.