Approaching the Labor Day, a group of thieves gathered to plan the heist of a local bank. With all worker accolades aside, they realized that as much as they tried to work honorably, they have never been able to step out of the ordinary lives they led. Therefore, they planned a heist. The situation unfolded quickly under the watchful eye of the media. Our Investigator came to the scene to negotiate. One thing puzzled him. He could not realize in what way the thieves entered the bank. Get Labor Day free spins for helping our Investigator to solve a crime. 50 FREE SPINS are within your reach!
The Beginning of the Heist
It was a sunny September morning and no one entering the bank could have guessed what was about to happen. People were waiting in lines in coffee shops, to get their morning dosage of sobriety. Others were having breakfast in a nearby diner. Taxis struggled through traffic jam.
And at the corner of the street that is in our focus today, there was a TV station van parked. The journalist and cameramen gathered to take the best possible angle to shoot and report. They were interviewing the witnesses in the street and most of them said that they did not notice anything unusual.
The first clue that something terrible was happening was the sound of gun shots coming from inside the bank. The Investigator figured that since the robbers did not use a bomb to create a blast as a distraction or to enter the bank in grand style in broad daylight, they must have planned this for a long time.
Pieces of the Puzzle
The heist mastermind who called himself Storm got in touch with the lead Investigator and informed him of the situation inside. Quite unusually, he was co-operative and spoke calmly about holding hostages: security guards, several bank clerks among whom there was a Bank Manager and a few clients. He seemed confident the police could not touch him. After hours of talk, the Investigator gathered the following information:
- The Bank Manager was a young lady who came to work that morning as usual. She opened the door using her own key. The other 6 clerks waited for her a few minutes to come and unlock the bank, as she was fashionably late. She was the only one who had keys and codes to all the vaults in the bank.
- The security guard at the front door did not notice anything unusual and he let all the clients in. He was later called inside where he was overcome by robbers.
- The security guard at the back door noticed food delivery truck coming to the adjacent restaurant as every morning, as well as in the evenings. He also saw the Bank Manager rushing to work, coming from the same direction. She smiled at him and nodded. Moreover, he reported seeing the priest going into the church that was located further down the street.
- No reports were filed to the police in the days prior to the heist. No one noticed anyone suspicious lurking around, observing or filming the area. The only report concerning this neighborhood happened almost 6 months before, when the church deacon thought he heard an explosion-like sound but could not detect the exact place it was coming from.
What Did the investigator concluded?
The first thing that came to the Investigator’s mind was that the robbers may have entered the bank as regular clients and then found weapon hidden in a bank by their accomplice. The problem with this agenda was the fact that the security cameras at the entrance would have scanned their faces, so he thought this was the least likely option.
Then, he thought that the robbers entered the bank in some other way, through a secret passage of some kind, carrying the weapons.
The third possible answer is the above 2 combined, but at this point, the police were more interested in the way the robbers entered the bank than if there have been any accomplices.
There were no demands whatsoever. This was perhaps the most surprising fact. The Investigator figured that since they were not making any demands, they must had worked their way out carefully. He supposed that they would walk out the same way they entered. If only he knew in what way they managed to do that imperceptibly.
Guess in what way the robbers entered the bank and get Labor Day free spins!
Terms of the promotion:
- Promotion is available only for depositors.
- Promotion will last until Friday, September 11th and the free spins will be processed the following week. Hurry up and get Labor Day free spins!
- No two free money promotions available between deposit.
- Only players who guess correctly will receive 50 FREE SPINS as a reward.
- One person/account/household/IP Address may claim this promotion only once.
- You need to wager free spins winnings 45x before a withdrawal.
- Maximum cash-out is $/€ 50.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In the interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€ 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.