It was yet another Thanksgiving dinner which our Investigator spent alone. It was better that way. No family ties to complicate his life while he was working on difficult cases. No close friends to browse his life instead of minding their own business. Most importantly, no demanding lover asking for what he cannot give. Solitary lifestyle proved easier, although there were moments when he felt abandoned. So far, he has seen the darkest sides of human nature and often asked himself if he was still able to differentiate the psychopath from the normal person. This time, you can help him out and win 50 Free Spins for detecting a lie.
What to do to Get 50 Free Spins?
What our Investigator did not realize is that this Thanksgiving the universe decided to put him on a test. It sent the mystery lady his way to test his skills and self-confidence. Not to mention the willpower to resist the temptation.
If you help him in this quest and guess the lie hidden in the “Interrogation Q & A” section of the text below, there will be 50 FREE SPINS waiting for you. But first read about their encounter carefully. Then, leave a reply in the comments section below the text. Deadline is November 27th, 2020.
The Crime Scene Encounter
They met at the crime scene. He was called to investigate a homicide. She was the person to discover the body, but soon turned the primary suspect. Her sister has been murdered that very morning, in a house where the two of them lived together.
Our mystery lady came home from the store to encounter the gruesome scene. When she met our Investigator, her clothes were covered in blood, as she claimed she was trying to resuscitate her sister. She looked confused, but not shocked. The Investigator found it difficult to read her facial expressions.
However, he could not help but noticing her beauty and composure. Even in this horrible moment, she managed to keep herself together and to successfully recall all the details that may be important. He noticed her perfect complexion, clean, bright face, perfectly shaped lips and cheek bones and thought that a woman cannot be this beautiful. It is unrealistic. He wondered how it would feel to kiss her. “And her eyes…. These eyes cannot tell a lie”, he thought to himself. Was he wrong? One thing puzzled him shortly after. She had the perfect answer to every question. Too perfect. Until he realized that she was lying.
The Interrogation Q & A
- Investigator: “I am sorry for your loss. Can you tell me what happened?”
- Lady: “Thank you. I left the house only to go to the store which is a block away. I cannot believe that she is gone.” (sighs and then puts the hand over her mouth as if holding back the sobbing)
- Investigator: “I know this is a shock, but I need to know all the details that you can remember.”
- Lady: “Certainly. Uhm.. When I came back, I noticed the door slightly opened. I entered the house cautiously and saw her lying on the kitchen floor, all covered in blood. I grabbed the phone and called 911.”
- Investigator: “We will check that call. What happened next? What about the resuscitation?”
- Lady: “Sorry?”
- Investigator: “You said earlier that you tried to resuscitate your sister. Can you describe that to me?”
- Lady: “Well, there is not much I can say. Yes, I tried to perform chest compressions and give her mouth to mouth, as she was not breathing, but there was so much blood on her face, and everywhere… (closes her eyes in disbelief)”
- Investigator: “And then?
- Lady: “The police and paramedics came as I was hugging and kissing her body, just before you arrived. (tries to hold back the tears)”
- Investigator: “Did you have any time to clean yourself, take a break, or do you need one now?”
- Lady: “No, it’s ok. I want to help as much as I can.”
The Final Test
Investigator yawns and then comments on the fact that anything before noon he considers early. He observes her face which remained calm and unchanged. She is not puzzled at all by his comment and she remained unaffected by his yawning. “Got ya! You fake, devilish creature”, he thought to himself. He remembered the training and tips on how to spot the psychopaths. Yawning is involuntary action. Only deeply manipulative persons with little to no empathy were able to control the involuntary acts consciously when confronted with stimulus right in front of their faces.
“Why do the most gorgeous ones always have to be the psychopaths?” – thoughts flooded his mind like unleashed wild animals. This was certainly no hard evidence, as he was no psychiatrist, but it was a confirmation of the conclusion he reached while questioning her.
Can you guess what was the thing she lied about that led the Investigator to mark her as the primary suspect? Detect a line and win 50 free spins!
- Blog promotion is available only for depositors.
- Promotion is good for playing non-progressive slots only (excluding RTG777)
- Promotion will last until November 27th, 2020 and the free spins will be processed the following week.
- Eligibility terms should be fulfilled by December 4th, 2020 at the latest, which is also the deadline for the spins to be processed.
- No two free money promotions available between deposit.
- Only players who guess correctly will receive 50 FREE SPINS as a reward.
- One person/account/household/IP Address may claim this promotion only once.
- You need to wager free spins winnings 45x before a withdrawal.
- Maximum cash-out is $/€ 50.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In the interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€ 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.