Losing at an online casino shouldn’t be the bad thing because a cashback bonus could back you in the game. This very popular online casino bonus is a reward for your loyalty, as well as a VIP program. Then, let’s take a look at what it means exactly!
Cashback Bonus Explanation
As a general rule, you’ll have to spend a certain sum of money before claiming a cashback bonus. It is a refund in bonus money, or sometimes even real money, that you get back into your account if you have lost money while playing. This kind of bonus is a percentage of your net losses in a specific period of time. It can differ from one casino to another or from player to player.
Usually, the range of a casino cashback goes from 5% – 20%. Namely, the more money you play, the more cashback money you can receive. However, Casino Brango goes a step further with a 30% cashback that you can claim daily.
The way cashback works will depend on the online casino. The same as the amount you have to bet to be eligible for this kind of a bonus. While in some casinos the cashback program works automatically, in others you’ll have to request it at the casino cashier.
Unconditional Cashback at Casino Brango
Casino Brango takes care of players and offers %30 CASHBACK EVERY DAY! If you deposit today and luck wouldn’t be on your side, you can claim a cashback bonus. To be eligible for this bonus, you shouldn’t play restricted games. These are: roulette, craps, baccarat, bingo, blackjack, sic bo, or any live dealer game. Also, if a deposit has not been used together with any of our promotions, you can claim this.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only bonus free deposits qualify for an instant cash back.
- 15x wagering of the cash back is required before withdrawals can be made.
- Cashback can only be wagered on non-progressive slots (777 slot excluded), keno, and video poker.
- Minimum cashback amount is $5.
- Instant Cashback can only be redeemed on deposits that have been played on non-progressive (777 slot excluded) slots, keno, and video poker.
- All bonus free deposits that have been used to wager on Black Jack will have there instant cash back percentage halved on processing.
- 5x maximum withdrawal on cash back received.
- Any withdrawal that is made from the received cash back or any other free promotion will not eligible for a new cash back.
- The withdrawn amount will need to be covered first, before account is once again eligible for a cash back.
- Any amount used from a bonus free deposit to enter a tournament (Buy-in, Add-on or Re-Buy) will be subsequently deducted from qualifying amount for cashback.
- Deposits used to transfer funds to Live Dealer are not eligible for an Instant Cashback, regardless of whether Live Dealer games were played.
Don’t forget, the most you played, the most you will get!